View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #85
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHU130 View Post
I've found since the update 2.5.0 that pdf ghosting is a problem.

A lot of my books are pdfs, I end up zooming in and moving the page around. The ghosting is so bad that if the page refresh isnt set to 1 page the pdf is very difficult to read.

Anyone else having this problem since the update.
I'm noticing that on my Glo too. It affects both PDFs and the web browser. Though on one hand the response time for scrolling is almost instantaneous now, the ghosting really is horrible.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote