View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 10:28 PM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Can't use ebook library or usb mass storage

I just got the Sony PRS 505 and I installed the ebook library software that came with the book reader. Turned on my book reader, plugged in the usb cable that came with the reader and that's pretty much when my troubles started.

First, I do not see the Sony Reader listed in the My Computer folder which I kind of expected because my other usb mass storage devices normally show up there.

Second, when I open the ebook library I get this error message. "Unable to access the folder due to insufficient permissions."

Right now I"m using Windows XP Media Edition and I'm completely baffled as to why this isn't working. I was able to use the sony library for my PRS-500 without problems.

Any and all help would be appreciated.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote