Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 09:24 PM   #33
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I can't help but wonder who all these people are who are already dissapointed in the Kindle Fire, considering no one outside of a very select circle has even touched one yet. I say wait until the Fire is released and we actually know what's what.

We really don't know if it will allow access to the regular android market and apps, and I think it's premature to make claims about what it will or won't do.
carld, we are mainly going by the specifications that have been released. That is enough for some to turn away and look for something else. It is not necessary that we have it in our hands to know it has only 6GB of memory and no way of adding except for the CLOUD which you have to have WiFi to access.
It either has GPS or it doesn't, which is the case.
It doesn't have the free limited 3G anymore.

'nough said!
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote