View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #15
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
Given that the 3G is only used to access the B and N store, why would anyone purchase the 3G nook? Is buying a book while standing in line at the supermarket that important that it's worth 50 bucks? The only use I would have for the 3G is getting my paper delivered when I'm on vacation and away from a hotspot. At home, wifi would be just as easy.
It's handy to have if you're on the road a lot since most Airports have pay wifi these days (at least in the US)--as do many hotels (especially the upscale ones where you stay for business, conferences etc.).

But otherwise, yeah, WiFi is good enough for most people.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote