View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrystel View Post
What do you think of the "security" of the device in the cover ? I mean, I'm not so sure about the elactic straps ? In your opinion, is there a risk that the device might fall ?
Zero chance. There's no way at all that the elastic straps could come off on their own, and even if one were to break (which is unlikely, I think), it's still securely held by three of them. Not to mention that, when the case is closed, it's held firmly closed by both a magnetic AND a "push-in" catch.

Quote:
If you had the choice between ugly color Onyx's cover or great color ElectronicReader's cover, which one would you choose ?
I much prefer the styling of the cover I've got to the Onyx one, but the Onyx one does, of course, have the great advantage of being included in the price of the reader.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote