View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 09:24 AM   #20
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
Hmmm so this was a physical/PDF book that you worked on, and changed to an EPUB? Mind posting examples of this in action (with links to the original PDF if possible)?
Here is a book I have been working on. Its footnotes are not extensive, so I have just included the footnote following the paragraph. I have uploaded the original pdf too.

I don't believe I have submitted this yet, since things have gotten a little scattered lately.

Let me know what you think. When the footnotes are at the bottom of the physical page, it means they would be several epub pages away and nearly always break a paragraph.
Attached Files
File Type: epub friendlyfire1.epub (559.6 KB, 210 views)
File Type: pdf friendlyfire.pdf (4.37 MB, 430 views)
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote