View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:16 AM   #188
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Hi,

I have the latest KT firmware update on my own KT and I added the tweaks to my KT a couple of days ago. I followed the instructions and after hitting library and returning to the home screen the tweaks had worked.

For some reason after my KT has been turned off for a long period of time the tweaks plugin disappears. I re added it yesterday and I just turned my KT on not long ago and it has disappeared again!

I checked the .kobo file and it's not even in there anymore. What could have happened???
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote