View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 03:08 PM   #12
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
I didn't type anything nor fiddled with unicode either. I put this on Opus as is (download from MR/copy/paste to Opus) and the same on Kindle via calibre. The only difference maybe that I have times new roman on both ereaders in respective "font" folder. I copied times from the widows system folder. To make the font visible on Kindle I used plugin Kinde Collection (can't remember the exact name now) available here at MR at calibre plugin forum.

Sony does not support the glyphs and a hack is needed. Btw I could read my language on kindle with no problems BEFORE I used the plugin. It is highly possible that plugin is not needed at all to view text correctly. The reason I used the plugin was that I could change the look of font.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote