View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 03:12 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Thanks, Harry.

I want eveyone to know that I'm attempting to model my conversions after the wonderful work on the books you contribute. (Any problems, of course, I'm responsible for.) You've made the classics acessible and fun and the Reader the most prominent "book" on my bookshelf!

In fact, I'd like to say to all the members - and to the newcomers who may be visiting - that because of your contributions, you got ME interested in contributing "Reader-made" books, and in wanting to further my understanding of the subtle Zen characteristics of BookDesigner.

Thanks, Harry.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote