View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 12:05 AM   #1
apastuszak
Addict
apastuszak can decode base 64 without using a pencil.apastuszak can decode base 64 without using a pencil.apastuszak can decode base 64 without using a pencil.apastuszak can decode base 64 without using a pencil.apastuszak can decode base 64 without using a pencil.apastuszak can decode base 64 without using a pencil.apastuszak can decode base 64 without using a pencil.apastuszak can decode base 64 without using a pencil.apastuszak can decode base 64 without using a pencil.apastuszak can decode base 64 without using a pencil.apastuszak can decode base 64 without using a pencil.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, nook Glowlight Plus, Apple iPad Air 2
Talking Glowlight Plus and Calibre

I have been having issues on and off with the Nook Glowlight Plus and Calibre. Have even had issues just plugging it into my computer and just trying to drag books onto it.

This is definitely nook firmware related, since, prior to a distant software update, it worked flawlessly 100% of the time. I actually returned it under warranty to B&N sometime last year and they gave me a new one. The new one worked great, until I did a software update. Then it once again would not let me sideload stuff.

Well, today I found a fix. I can get it to work 100% of the time with Calibre on Windows and Linux, as well as Windows Explorer and Dolphin, as long as I plug the device into a POWERED USB hub that's connected to the computer I want to use.

Just thought I would share in case anyone else is having this issue.
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote