View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 05:28 PM   #18
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Menestrello (Android/iOS app)

Menestrello is an iOS/Android app for enjoying EPUB 3 Audio-eBooks with Media Overlays, that is, with audio and text in sync. The app can be freely downloaded from the App Store and Google Play. Please visit the Menestrello Web page for a video introduction, screenshots, free demo EPUB 3 Audio-eBooks, and more.

Note: this free app is being developed by ReadBeyond, Padova, Italy --- company which I co-own and for which I work.

Web: https://readbeyond.it/menestrello/

MR Thread: existed in the "Reading and Management" section, but some overzealous mod deleted/moved it because of "self-promotion". I hope this post is ok.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote