View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 10:38 PM   #22
amgoforth
Groupie
amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kndle Voyage. Android phones, and Android tablets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aru View Post
I had a 334 MB PDF, which was a book straight color scanned. My Sony PRS500 did digest it, but it was difficult to read (speed was not an issue) because of contrast and size. I reformatted it with rasterfarian and now have a perfectly readable 24 MB file. So 100 MB is not an issue, however if it is a straight scan you may be able to improve size and readability.
Anbody now of some very detailed, easy instructions, listing every single step to using rasterfarian to reformat pdf files?

Last edited by amgoforth; 05-02-2008 at 10:41 PM.
amgoforth is offline   Reply With Quote