View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
Jaime_Astorga
Member Retired
Jaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS-350-SC: Sony Reader Pocket Edition
Simple ePub Reading Software

I decided to try ePub before, and while I saw that it was a great format, I've been unable to make serious use of it because every program I've found that can open it has been unsuitable to my purposes. FBReader and the Firefox EPUBReader Add-On came closest, but they both had a pretty big flaw... I found their automatic library building incredibly annoying, and knew of no way to disable it. Is there any reading software similar to the above, but which merely opens books upon command rather than try to automagically add files to a library?

I'm using Windows XP SP3 and Ubuntu 10.04.1 Lucid Lynx LTS, though if somebody also had an Android recommendation I would appreciate it.
Jaime_Astorga is offline   Reply With Quote