View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 02:54 PM   #9
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanH View Post
I can see them all on Amazon, and also it seems that if I create highlights on my Android or PC app they do show up as highlights in the other two devices. The just won't go to the "My Clippings" file on the Kindle.

Q1) Am I correct?

I originally thought that Amazon might contain a composite of highlights from all my devices that I could copy and edit. They seem to have them all, but not the entire highlight, and contain only the location and not the page number.

Q2) Is there a way on Amazon to see the whole highlight and page number?
Correct, and no. The Page Number will not show up, no matter what, as far as I can tell, on http://Kindle.Amazon.com/your_highlights
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote