View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #68
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Since I got my IPad, I have not read on my Kindle. That surprised me. I se my Kindles as being used for travel, the longer battery life is great on planes and in airports and will save the IPad time for silly video games and movies. The kindle will be the preferred reader for outdoor reading for glare purposes. I am happy I have both but I don't think the DX will get a ton of use.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote