Thread: Hisense A5
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 06:55 AM   #508
james_
Connoisseur
james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3,Oasis, YotaPhone 2, Boox Note2, Mi Pad 4+, Kobo Mini & Forma
Thanks guys for the updates. I SO wanted this phone to be something I could use as a daily driver but.. without contacts and calendar I'm going to be a bit stuck. If anyone can suggest an open source alternative to either of those, I think I can live with the terrible camera. Maybe the A5 is a better choice because it isn't so large, but is the A5 CC rootable as well?!
james_ is offline   Reply With Quote