View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 10:13 PM   #12
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony:PRS-350, Kobo:Aura6"/H2O/GloHD/KA1/ClaraHD/Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Sure but it won't be extensive testing, we've outsourced most of this sort of stuff to a Unity development shop.
I only asked because you expressed an interest in having such a thing. If you'd rather not, that's OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Why not a Conversion (format-shifting) plugin, then in the longer term you could consider per book settings.
That one's easy to answer. I'm afraid I know nothing about Conversion plugins and I'm not really interested in spending the necessary time to become proficient. I can do all I need to do for my own purposes with User Interface and Editor plugins.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote