View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 09:14 AM   #8
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony:PRS-350, Kobo:Aura6"/H2O/GloHD/KA1/ClaraHD/Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
This plugin allows you to generate MP3 files of all files selected in the Book View window.
Thanks for making this available. I've been very interested in TTS for many years. You've piqued my interest in creating some kind of TTS-to-MP3 calibre plugin based on your initial ideas. Programming playtime for me!

In these days of paid-for audiobook subscriptions I'm not sure how niche computer-generated TTS is. However, if I come up with anything useful, would you be OK with me making it available in the calibre plugin forum? Obviously I would credit you for the original work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
"Any chance of re-shaping it into a calibre Conversion plugin?" he asked half-jokingly.
No promises yet but, if I do manage to create something workable, would you be willing to play guinea-pig?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote