View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 08:48 PM   #45
Hemmi
Wizard
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab A
B&N sent me an email about this today. Very nice looking and, wowee, page turn buttons! Love those!

I did just get a Paperwhite and, while it's nice to read on, the lack of page turn buttons makes me not like it as much. I either have to read with one hand holding the reader and the other tapping the screen to turn pages or try and do it all one handed. And I seriously got a cramp in my thumb moving it back and forth all the time to turn the darned page. Couldn't just rest it on a nice button where all I have to do is press.

This new one looks like a cross between the ST and the Glowlight.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote