View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 07:12 PM   #42
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem736 View Post
the dimensions for the nook glowlight 3 are 6.93" x 5.00" x 0.38".
the dimensions for the previous model (glowlight plus) are 6.40" x 4.70" x 0.34".
i think this is the first time i've seen a later model with the same screen size released but with overall LARGER dimensions instead of having the same dimensions or smaller. it is also not waterproof.

i do like the amber night light, however. and the physical page turn buttons is a good feature to bring back. and the softer edges should make it more comfortable to hold than the sharp metal edges of the glowlight plus.
This is the size of the new Kobo Aura H2O 7.04" x 5.08" x 0.38" with a 6.8" screen. It's not that much larger for a bigger screen.

Last edited by JSWolf; 11-03-2017 at 10:08 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote