View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 02:49 PM   #1124
isaacbh
Connoisseur
isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
Does the source PDF have bookmarks or a TOC? If it does, k2pdfopt will break pages wherever there is a TOC/bookmark link to a page (by default)
Yes, that was it! I disabled TOC (which I don't really need) and it did the trick. I'll have to now manually specify the chapter breaks in -toclist or in -bpl, but it's a small price to pay.

For some reason, the text in a native PDF on the H2O looks kinda washed out, more gray than black. I found out that by using bitmaps instead with a low gamma value gives nice black letters. I use -bpc to keep the file size down.

Thank you for the swift help!
isaacbh is offline   Reply With Quote