View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 12:06 AM   #4
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Lol, I totally understand about the friggin audiobook issue with iPods. I had to create special playlists in iTunes to get it to work properly (not too sure what their issue is unless they're trying to read some tag I'm unaware of). I tried to find a nice bulk-retagger to change the tags to what the file names were, but I think I just settle with arranging the playlist. Wouldn't mind having a nano or color screen iPod, but I guess I'll just cont. to use my PDA for short clips.

Thanks for the info!

Edit: Just checked the eBay link, too funny! These even say iPod, though the wheel looks a bit different. How does the wheel work, same as a regular one? What about the screen, does it look nice when displaying images?

Last edited by Azayzel; 02-27-2007 at 12:10 AM.