View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 04:37 AM   #68
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Why should it affect anything, beppe? Book club nominations are simply dependent upon whether or not a book is available as an ebook, not upon whether it's is in the public domain. Anyone who was interested to know could have easily checked when Raymond Chandler died, and hence whether or not his books were in the public domain in their country.
What you say finds me in agreement.

Now, I answer your question. A ruling by Bob would have effects, undoubtedly. If Bob rules or not, and in which sense, this depends on him. That is why I asked for a statement.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote