View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 12:58 PM   #1086
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
FYI - one of my shortcuts doesn't appear in the the Active Keyboard Shortcut Assignments list - see attachments.

The "Close all…" and "Show… in a locked window" options were added by chaley a few weeks ago, the item which is missing from the list has 'always' been available.

BR
Per my JS debug log for that Tool: Standard: ('Default', 'Edit ToC', 'Edit ToC', ('K',))

You might ask him how he enabled 'K', given the above. I guess it could have been made a transient override that only exists when the Book Details are open; if so, it would not be in the official shortcuts source, meaning that the JS Tool cannot show it.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote