View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 09:58 AM   #23
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Simply edit your saved search, replacing the matched word in the search definition, then run it on all files. Done in about 5 clicks.
That seems to be the consensus. Jbacelar said the same thing.

It's just that the book I'm trying to cleanup has many foreign words used many times each so I was looking for the most efficient to add <i> tags around each instance of each word

If there were a token (e.g. _SELECTION_) that could be used in the saved search, then it'd only be one click: Select word/phrase, click Saved Search
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote