View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #25
jackhulk
Connoisseur
jackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K3 3G
That's what I did first of all, but still nothing happened when I pressed shift p d, so I uninstalled and followed the official guide here...

https://github.com/hwhw/kindlepdfvie...allation-Guide

As said, it appears to install as I get the 'Success!' message twice and a new kindlepdfviewer-master folder appears in root, but pressing shift p d, and still nothing happens.
jackhulk is offline   Reply With Quote