Thread: New MRBC May 2021 Nominations
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 11:30 AM   #10
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperbackstash View Post
For my nomination for Sci-Fi, I'll do a soft science fiction/higher on fantasy, the classic Dune. It's a larger book so not sure if we want it this later in the month (average page account 890). I've never read it, but it came to mind as a book on my TBR I wanted to get to soon.
This would be an excellent choice. I've read it at least two times. However, this is not a second, yet.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote