View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #15
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
The anti-pulp attitude is just elitism. I love a good book, but let's face it, a lot of book lovers are extraordinary snobs. Like someone else noted, Lovecraft and Dickens were "pulp."

Books are not art, sorry if some of you writers disagree with me. I do not consider myself an artist, I consider myself a storyteller. If there is a story to tell, whether it's a single "artistically done" drama or an action series, if there's a story to tell it's worth writing. People shouldn't have to worry about whether or not they are considered pulp authors.
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote