View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #10
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Okay, let's have a look at this and proceed step by step.

1: You're right about the keymapping. Just map the link modus to one key
2: Just navigate the links one one page when in link mode and press okay to go to that link. Links do not work if they're absolute and not relative. (that is if the links are in the (http://www.etc...)-form) Relative, internal links do ALWAYS work.
3. To jump back where you've come from, use your link mode key and just push okay. That will bring you back where you came from.

Hope that helps.
Ok I have a question. I got it to work. But the hyperlinks aren't to a section of the ebook (as in chapter of the ebook). They are pictures of maps. The maps are in image format which are embedded in the epub. So how would I open these. When open the hyperlinks to the maps in the calibre viewer. They open up in my browser (they don't go to a (www.etc...) site though. They just use the browser as a viewer of the image.

So it seems the PB360 doesn't open up images that are embedded as hyperlinks. Or is it because the images are in gif format? Would they open up if they were in bmp format?
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote