View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 12:47 PM   #119
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookfanmd View Post
2 - A way to rotate back to portrait mode when a book automatically goes into landscape mode at font increase. I think it's really awkward to read in that position and I'd rather just deal with fewer words on the screen. If there is currently a way to do this please advise.
I believe that you should be able to just press the ZOOM button again (and again, and again...). Generally, the ZOOMing is 'circular'. Once you reach maximum ZOOM, the next goes back to the smallest ZOOM. You can also press the MENU/OK button and select ZOOM from the menu, and go to a specific ZOOM setting.

Quote:
3 - This is more a question - I like a little more white space at the right and left margins. Is that set with the ebook or reader? I've never paid attention to setting it when converting books with Calibre for use on my Sony and it's always been fine but on the Pocket Pro the words are a little too close to the edge. I know it's a smaller screen but it's just not visually pleasing to me.
In ePubs, that's set in the ePub file, not in the reader. You'd have to change the settings in Calibre, or hand-edit them into the CSS file in the ePub yourself (either REALLY manually, or using Sigil).
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote