View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 01:37 PM   #2
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I guess once a week.
We'd need all news, all new threads with the first entry and all threads with at least one new post that week.

If someone could write a little app. that would make it so when we are connected to the site it would prompt us to plug our reader, whatever it is, and write directly to it. Of course there are security issues. They have to be addressed. I would'nt want to have anyone write anything on my reader, and I would'nt want viruses.

It's a great idea Alex!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote