View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 08:08 AM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
I agree Gimp or Photoshop can be totally cryptic but have been using Photoshop for decades - particularly for image manipulation and have come to an understanding with it. There are some basic tutorials on line. It might be worth spending a bit of time learn, but that is all dependent on your need/desire/etc.

As Kat says there are a few on-line tools I've heard of that allow you to make covers -- I think there is even one in the Amazon Author area.

I suspect there are a number of tutorials about making book covers around as well...I just fly by the seat of my pants.

There are many artists around as well that will do the job for you for a full range of prices. Unfortunately I don't have links but I've seen them posted even here in the writers section.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote