View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #168
hornpipe2
hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Uh... okay, maybe I should ask my question again in a way that you'll take me seriously, rather than acting as though I have no interest in learning anything and giving me a mini-lecture about using tools properly?

"I know that I need to put the Kindlet .jar files in the classpath so they can be found by the import statements. However, I have limited experience with javac, even less with Ant, and least of all using Ant command-line to compile a project which was probably generated by NetBeans given all the nb* files in the repository.

I tried putting the files in all the 'obvious' locations, but it still didn't work. I also tried modifying project.properties and adding libs.Kindlet.path=/home/grkenn/src/kindle (where I store the various Kindle jars) and adding an echo @{classpath} to build-impl.xml, which showed that I had indeed set the location properly, but still got the same error.

I feel like I must be missing something obvious. How might I modify build-impl.xml or project.properties or whatever in order to insert my own values for CLASSPATH? Or, alternately, where is default CLASSPATH so I might simply put my .jar files there and not have this problem again?"
hornpipe2 is offline   Reply With Quote