View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #625
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
What i find to be funny, is that every phone i have had, going back to the 80s has had a phone button that had a similarly styled call button. Hand set at pretty much the same angle and the handset is either green, or is white/silver on a green background. Two exceptions being my HTC MyTouch 3g which had a green phone but not angled, and my Motorola F3 that had the green handset be vertical and had an artdeco styling to the handset compared to the standard classic handset.
Yes, and that brings up the issue again of just what is common sense and what is patentable. Some would have you believe Apple invented common sense when it comes to design standards.

The patent wars have gotten out of hand. Hopefully the higher courts sort out the issue of design patentability as it relates to technology relatively soon.

--Pat