Thread: Waterstones app
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 09:56 AM   #3
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Yeah, but it's a weak pulse, lol. Seems bizarre to develop an App you can't buy eBooks from, especially when you can access their website in Safari, don't you think? I wonder what the App does that the website doesn't? And no iPad app yet - they're working on it, apparently.

Buy hey, better late than never I guess; my wife bought almost all her books from Waterstones when she only had her 505 (in truth, she bought the 505 to access Waterstones content) but since she bought herself an iPad all her books have come from Amazon (mine too) as they mostly have what we want, and it's easy.

Pete
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote