View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 10:03 PM   #29
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Well you could be like me, I ordered one when I got the invite, then canceled the order almost immediately. Then decided might as well order it as I only had six days to accept the invite, and it would be three weeks probably before delivery. Now the family's excited, so I guess it'll be arriving.
I'll probably order. When I checked right after getting the invitation, the ship date was February 23; now Amazon is showing the ship date as May 4! Wonder what the reason for the long delay is?
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote