View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #134
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbveh View Post
the livesuite, firmware and usb drivers you can find by checking the link in the 'livesuit' shortcut settings which is on your desktop!
!
I'm confused. I tried the first posted instructions for the update, but nothing happened and after a while backed out.

As to the second set, I've got the Livesuite downloaded, but don't have any idea where to get the update img file nor see any driver listed.

The update for the Prus is just listed as Update.exe, no img file around.

Also: This procedure puts the tablet into update mode.

I've tried this several times, holding down different buttons. I just get the "USB Connected" icon on the front screen. What am I looking for that would let me know it's actually in update mode?

It seems I got the new Firmware installed. The only thing I've done differently is download and unpack LiveSuitPack_v1.07 and try to put the machine in Update Mode. I don't know if I suceeded in the Update Mode part, but looks like something worked this time.

Last edited by DuskyRose; 06-09-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: New questions
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote