View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #131
euro traveler
Connoisseur
euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Nook STR, Kobo Mini, TrekStor Pyrus Mini, Nook HD & HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
Turn the computer off, unplug the power cable, hold the on button down for about 30 secs, plug it back in and turn it on.

May work

Could also try a different cable
Just tried the above, with no change in accessing device.

When my pc restarted with the Mini attached, the Windows "Found New Hardware Wizard" box popped up, as it has been doing.

I left the Wizard dialogue box up and checked
My Computer, but the Mini still wasn't showing.
I closed out the Wizard box and Windows gave the usual balloon
notification about the device not having been installed successfully.
Leaving the Wizard box untouched or closing it out, or letting the Wizard give it a try, all have the same result. I've tried running the TrekStor updater program before closing the Wizard dialogue box, also.

Running TrekStor's Updater program had the same results it's been having.
It says "Device discovered" after it starts, then gives the same usual error message:

"This update is not intended for your device. Please check manufacturer's website for a suitable firmware update for your device"
euro traveler is offline   Reply With Quote