View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 09:10 PM   #18608
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapyap View Post
I finished Partials. Liked it a whole lot - it's not without its problems as far as the plot goes, but I liked the characters, the pacing and that most of the questions I asked myself (and the book!) while reading were actually answered later on.
Hey have you read Dan Wells series about John Cleaver? If yes, how does it compare?
I read it and liked it a lot, so I was wondering if I should read Partials. Thanks.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote