View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #533
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Thank you for the link, GeoffC. How do I convert the html format with images, into lrf? I have Calibre and have used it for converting epubs and pdf's, but I'm not sure how to put the html plus images in Calibre. Also, the images look tiny compared to the text, how do I overcome that?

The only way that I can think of is to copy/paste into Word, enlarge the images, save as rtf, then see if Calibre can convert that an keep the illustrations.

Any advice from more experienced converters is very welcome. Thanks.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote