View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #16
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I didn't know Sony had dedicated physical stores. I checked after reading your post, and there are none in my area, but it would make for a more fair comparison.
They don't have many, the stores are more of a function to show presence than really to sell. They don't carry a lot of products just their higher end stuff so it makes for a treat to stop in and see some cool gadgets.

And in every store there is a home theater room.... I walk in like this and leave like this

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote