View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 09:03 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
As far as I know ratings download from amazon works fine. If you have a particular book(s) for which it does not work, then feel free to post its ASIN/amazon URL and I will take a look.

As for review counts, that's not something I am interested in. But you can easily write a plugin that does it.

Oh and note that calibre does not use the amazon API to get data. APIs cannot be used in general in non-web software since they would require every user to get their own API key.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote