View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 09:34 PM   #4
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Lol the title and tag fields are horrid in these books. The title including thing like
title text of actual title (series info):A Novel (language info)
The tags are even worse lol. Why put the series info in the tag argh not to mention how many ways do they need to string together tags. I try to cleanup tags but every time I add books I get a ton of horrid tags... really bad. How many ways can you tag a novel that is Mystery, Thriller, Suspense, Fiction, Detective etc.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote