View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 07:12 PM   #20
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
My mother is frightened by trees, shrubs and plants that grow taller than her. I know this because every time a tree shows the slightest hint of topping six feet in height, she has it removed - never mind we live in an area of high utility costs and summer heat.

I look at anyone who's frightened or turned off by the volume of free or low-cost ebooks with the same pity I have for my mother.

Besides, *most* of those titles I'd never be interested in in the first place.

But it is nice to know that if I ever run out of authors I like, I can do a dash-and-grab to see if one of these authors can scratch my itch.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote