Thread: Shifting prices
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 08:38 AM   #7
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
As publishers begin to enter the "agency model" of pricing - they apparently are testing the pricing waters to see what consumers will tolerate -- esp. for long-standing popular series with an established reader base. I monitor my pre-orders and cancel/re-order if necessary to continue locking in the lowest price possible. A pain in the *** but I don't want to give those bloodsucking publishers any more of my $$$ than I have to.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote