Thread: New Site Status
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 11:02 AM   #10
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmc
I was just wondering if that would be the case in this situation. If you've already covered this, i give you my appolgies.... I must have been...sick that day...Mr...Alex........
Heh, no hasn't been covered. But don't worry, I changed forum software last year twice, and I am planning not to do that ever again Only updates from now on...

Quote:
Can't wait for the mobile version to be up and running
I wish I could do something to help...I am not a programmer or anything usefull like that.
I will contact you next week, if you like, then you can beta-test the channel and give me some input

Greets
Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote