View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 04:29 PM   #14
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Silly suggestion, I'm sure, but you didn't leave the light on or anything?
I don't think so. The first time the drained happened, I made sure that when I went to sleep I put the device to sleep.

It could be what someone else suggested: before I crawled into bed, I had downloaded a bunch of PDF articles from my computer to the SD card and then put it into the reader. I did this via Calibre which as I understand does not initiate indexing in the reader. So perhaps all the time I was reading my book the reader was also indexing the PDF?

Anyhow, the second time around the problem seemed to have disappeared.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote