View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:02 AM   #23462
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
So we really don't know what to do. Any thoughts? Advice is more than welcome!
First, the vital info: Coke Zero #1 in my cup. And I am sticking to just two Cokes a day.

And now I can give my free and worth-what-you-paid-for-it advice.

It sounds like a really generous offer to me. And if you get on well with your parents, go for it. But do make sure you have a definite plan and timetable. Even if it gets altered, it's much better to be able to talk about why the timetable is being altered than not to have one at all.

And I think that amward's idea is an excellent way to cut short the arrangement if it becomes too fraught.

P.S. If you do decide to go for this, think very carefully before putting any of your current household stuff into store. It may well be cheaper to sell/give away most of it and re-buy when you move into your own place, than to have it stored for two (or more!) years.

Last edited by pdurrant; 02-05-2013 at 05:04 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote