View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #1006
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
I'm having trouble with a couple lines of my metadata_replace regexps. I've been able to figure out all the other errors I made, but this one has me stumped.

Code:
#These are from the Alice in Wonderland, 2010 category in the movie section of FFN.

category=>Alice in Wonderland\, 2010=>Alice in Wonderland (2010)

characters=>Alice K=>Other.Alice Kingsleigh&&category=>Alice in Wonderland (2010)
characters=>Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp=>Other.Tarrant Hightop (Mad Hatter)&&category=>Alice in Wonderland (2010)
The first line works fine and I am able to replace the original category with "Alice in Wonderland (2010)". However, the next two lines do not replace the character names. I think it has something to do with making sure it was in the "Alice..." category, but I don't see any difference between the replaced category and the one I check for in my character replace lines. I was wondering if there was a problem with the 'in' or the parenthesis, but I was unsure how to solve it.

Edit: I just tried the code without the parenthesis and had the same problem.

Code:
characters=>Cheshire Cat=>Other.\1&&category=>Alice in Wonderland
I've tried using the '/' in front of the 'in' and i tried placing the 'Alice in Wonderland' between ^$ with no results. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Jade Aislin; 11-08-2012 at 01:21 AM.