View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #4
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
will test on mine later to see if it still works

could be on the facebook side, everything is fully changing over to the new timeline system (sure I read towards end of feb time)

have you changed over to the timeline version yet?

Kobo iOS apps have all changed over to using the timeline when posting, other Kobo apps haven't yet, although the Vox is going to get an update before end of Feb which might have this change

just guessing on these as been a cause, will try mine later today and let you know if it works (I am using the new timeline feature on facebook itself)
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote